Well, I plan on portaying myself as a professional. I will be creating a Linked-In page, which is a site for professionals. I want to create a profile displaying my work in the journalism world so far.
I plan on using my resume, a youtube video by broadcasting class just recently created, some pictures, an a link to the Round Up website where you can look up my work with the paper. If I can't figure that out, then I will scan some of my articles, and plan on puttting them on the site.
If you have any other ideas for possible modes, comments are greatly suggested and very welcomed!! : ) Thanks!
Photography Face!
17 years ago

1 comment:
Denise-
I am so glad you are going to build a profile on LinkedIn. I just opened my own today.
Sounds like you are in great shape for this project. I think you have plenty of modes covered, but here is the link to the Twitter reporting group I was telling you about. You don't have to use it, but I thought it might interest you.
Reporting On
See ya Tuesday-
Jen
Post a Comment