Friday, October 10, 2008

Medium Analysis....List

When I think about technology and communication, the first thing that pops into mind is....

1)Facebook -I have friends, who live away from Las Cruces and this is one thing I know my friends will check daily.
2)My email accounts -this communication tool is something I use everyday. For the dance company, Dancers Unlimited, we use email in order to communicate with eachother and get important information to each other. I also use it in order to complete my assignments for the Round Up.
3) Myspace -even though this online community isn't as important to me as Facebook, there's people on Myspace who aren't on Facebook, so I still keep it updated in order to communicate with others.

These communication tools are something that I use often...I usually check them more them once during the day....so I think one of these will be apart of medium analysis.

I think I want to mostly focus on Facebook because I'm constantly checking it out and doing stuff on it! Yay!

1 comment:

NewMexicoJen said...

Denise-
I think Facebook sounds like a great topic. Why not combine your addiction with your research? That's what I like to do :)
Think about you create your identity - as seen in your profile - on facebook. Consider how you perform your gender, age, class, race, etc. Think also about ways you feel limited and ways you feel free to express yourself in this site. What draws you to Facebook? What's in it for you? How does it impact your identity even when you are offline?
I can't wait to see what you come up with-
Jen